Many grades of stainless steel are used as construction material, such as 1Cr13, AISI 304, AISI 316, AISI 316L, Alloy C, etc. Typical components that we offer include:
· Glands (made from bar stock or investment casting)
· Drive Collars
Parts are made on conventional or CNC machines, depending on the design and volume.
Two types of springs are commonly used:
· Spiral wound springs, available in AISI 304, AISI 316, Alloy C, etc.
- wire size ranges from 0.35 mm to 15 mm
- inside diameter ranges from 3 mm to 150 mm
· Wave springs, available in AISI 304, AM 350, etc.
- thickness ranges from 0.3 mm to 1.1 mm
- inside diameter ranges from 15 mm to 200 mm
Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) gives much better corrosion resistance than rubber. PTFE is available as virgin PTFE, graphite filled PTFE, and glass filled PTFE. The following components can be made from this material:
· O-rings, V-rings
· Gaskets, etc.
Glass Filled PTFE
Carbon Filled PTFE
Maximum Working Temperature