Many grades of stainless steel are used as construction material, such as 1Cr13, AISI 304, AISI 316, AISI 316L, Alloy C, etc. Typical components that we offer include:
· Glands (made from bar stock or investment casting)
· Drive Collars
Parts are made on conventional or CNC machines, depending on the design and volume.
Two types of springs are commonly used:
· Spiral wound springs, available in AISI 304, AISI 316, Alloy C, etc.
- wire size ranges from 0.35 mm to 15 mm
- inside diameter ranges from 3 mm to 150 mm
· Wave springs, available in AISI 304, AM 350, etc.
- thickness ranges from 0.3 mm to 1.1 mm
- inside diameter ranges from 15 mm to 200 mm